The Internet of Things (IoT) is impacting thousands of businesses every day, from connecting endpoints – like mobile devices, televisions and security systems – to streamlining processes by customizing experiences. But, how do you know if integrating IoT is the right decision for your business?
Whether you’re just beginning your research, or you’ve extensively studied the impact of IoT, there’s a lot to consider when making your decision. It’s difficult to know how well-equipped your team is, but you can get a better idea using this checklist. Take a few minutes to fill out the questionnaire below, then discover your results.
- Does your team understand the concept of IoT?
- Does your team know how to implement IoT solutions?
- Do you have an IoT testing environment?
- Can your network accommodate IoT?
- Do you have a pre-determined budget for IoT integration?
- Do you have a security plan in place that incorporates IoT?
- Do you have a method for defining and measuring IoT results?
- Do you know who will be updating or maintaining your IoT solutions?
- Do you know how IoT will affect your compliance?
- Are you confident that you can make the best decision for your business regarding IoT?
6-10 No’s: You still have a lot of work before you’re ready to implement IoT into your daily workflow. But, that’s where we come in. As your partner, we’ll help you create an IoT strategy and maintain your solutions, so you can worry less and connect more.
2-5 No’s: Not too bad, but you’ve still got a ways to go before you’re completely prepared to undertake IoT. As your partner, we’ll help you fill in the gaps, create an IoT strategy and secure your connected devices.
0-1 No: You have a better understanding of IoT, but maybe something is holding you back? As your partner, we’ll help you seamlessly deploy an IoT implementation. From creating a strategic plan to securing all of your connected devices, we’ll get your business fully integrated, so you can begin seeing results as quickly as possible.
Adopting an IoT strategy without expertise from a reliable partner is difficult – even for the most educated individual. There are a vast amount of variables, and it’s likely you won’t think of everything. As your partner, we’ll provide more information on how IoT can affect your business and how to start implementing an IoT strategy. Contact us today to connect your devices and streamline your user experience.